Suzuki Swift Raffle Details and the Terms & Conditions
How to Enter:
- Sign an unconditional Today Homes LTD Building Agreement, to build a new “Today Home”, between the 1st of May 2017 and the 31st of October 2017 and pay the first deposit into our bank account (“Staged Payment #1” or 5% as a “Turnkey Agreement”). You will then receive an entry form via email, with a number allocated to your name and the position of when your payment was received into our bank account. This will be your entry number for the draw. The master copy of this number will be kept in the Today Homes LTD office on Blenheim Road.
- This raffle consists of one “Grand Prize” only. A Suzuki Swift vehicle, as displayed at the Rolleston Show Homes.
- The Grand Prize will be drawn via random selection at our Rolleston Show Homes (East Maddisons Road) on Saturday the 4th of November 2017 at 1pm. You must attend this draw yourself or nominate a family member to do so on your behalf. Proof of identity will be required for the winner.
- The winner will need to arrange insurance cover prior to taking the vehicle away from this address. The vehicle is not covered under Today Homes LTD insurance after this has been done.
- Change of ownership/registration will be the winner’s responsibility.
- For any assistance regarding this raffle please email firstname.lastname@example.org
General Terms and Conditions of Entry:
- This raffle is offered by Today Homes Limited (the Promoter) of Unit 4, 251 Blenheim Road, Christchurch, New Zealand. By entering into this competition, you accept the terms and conditions set out in this document.
- Entries close at 11:59 pm on the 31th October 2017. Bank deposits received after this time will not be eligible for the draw.
- This raffle promotion runs from the 1st May 2017 to the 31st of October 2017. No entries will be accepted outside of these dates.
- One unconditional Building Agreement/Turnkey Agreement signed and the deposit paid into our bank account, equates to one entry into the draw.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- Today Homes LTD employees and their immediate families of the Promoter and its agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto, child or step-child, parent, step-parent, grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- These terms and conditions will be posted on the company website www.todayhomes.co.nz for the duration of the competition.
- Should an entrant’s contact details change during the Promotion Period, it is the entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to the Promoter.
- The prize is not redeemable for cash and is non-transferable.
- In all matters the decision of the Promoter will be final and cannot be contested. No correspondence or discussions will be entered into.
- The Promoter will not be responsible or liable if for any reason beyond its reasonable control, the prize not being able to be provided. The Promoter may substitute a different prize of similar value in place of any prize referred to in these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies, companies, directors, employees shall not be liable in any way under these terms or at law (including, but without limitation negligence) for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including, but without limitation direct, indirect or consequential loss) or for any loss or damage or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with this competition or promotion or in connection with the prize.
- The Promoter will collect your details for the purposes of this competition. Pursuant to the Privacy Act 1993, you have the right to access and correct any personal information provided by you. Winners may have their name location published publicly.
- Insurance rebuild clients are not eligible for this competition.